UPSSSC Excise Constable Outcomes | The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Providers Choice Fee (UPSSSC) launched the outcomes of the exams held for the publish of Excise Constable or Abkari Sipahi on Thursday. The examination was carried out over 4 years in the past in September, 2016 and the candidates needed to wait for a very long time for the declaration of the end result. The end result declared was for the screening take a look at which was carried out in written mode. The profitable candidates must clear the next two rounds of bodily take a look at and interview.
The UPSSSC Excise Constable Outcomes can be found on the official web site at upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can login to the portal utilizing their Registration Quantity or Roll Quantity together with different private particulars to test their outcomes. The outcomes shall be accessible on the web site until November 6.
Click on on the direct hyperlink right here to test UPSSSC Excise Constable outcomes.
UPSSSC Excise Constable Outcomes: Steps to test –
- Step 1: Go to the official web site of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in
- Step 2: Go to the Information & Alerts part, which is out there on the precise aspect of the touchdown web page
- Step 3: Click on on the hyperlink for outcomes of Commercial No 09(2)/2016 Abkari Sipahi Examination 2016, talked about in Hindi. You may be redirected to a brand new web page
- Step 4: Now, faucet on the hyperlink that reads “View Screening Examination Outcomes”
- Step 5: There shall be two choices for candidates to login. They’ll both use their Registration Quantity or Roll Quantity
- Step 6: Choose relevant Gender and Date of Delivery within the enter fields and enter the safety verification code
- Step 7: Click on on “See End result” button
- Step 8: UPSSSC Excise Constable End result 2020 shall be displayed on the display
- Step 9: Profitable candidates can save a duplicate which shall be required in subsequent rounds of the recruitment course of
The exams had been carried out for 405 Abkari or Excise constable posts however the outcomes had been delayed on account of assorted causes. Greater than 5 lakh candidates belonging to numerous classes had appeared for the examination in 2016. The cut-off marks will range for every class. Candidates who’ve cleared the written take a look at must practice for the subsequent rounds.