The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Training (RBSE) has launched the most recent syllabus for sophistication 12 exams that are scheduled to be carried out in March 2021. College students can go to the web site and obtain the revised syllabus for the Science, Arts and Commerce stream 2020-21.
The Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 12 revised syllabus might be accessed on-line and is accessible in a PDF format from the official web site at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Board Class 12 revised syllabus: Easy methods to verify and obtain –
- Step 1: Open a brand new window in your net browser
- Step 2: Seek for Rajasthan Class 12 revised/newest syllabus within the search bar
- Step 3: Click on on the official URL of the Rajasthan Board at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 4: You may be directed to the RBSE homepage
- Step 5: Click on on the hyperlink which reads as syllabus
- Step 6: College students will probably be directed to a brand new web page
- Step 7: A PDF file of the revised syllabus for sophistication 12 will open
- Step 8: Obtain and save the PDF file
College students may entry the RBSE class 12 revised syllabus by clicking on direct hyperlink right here.
Based on the notification on their web site, the Rajasthan Board has determined to cut back the RBSE Class 12 syllabus by 40 per cent to assist college students get better the loss in courses because of the novel coronavirus pandemic. Lecturers had been additionally given the freedom to cut back sensible exams by 40 % primarily based on the out there sources. The RBSE will conduct the category 12 examinations within the month of March 2021.
The Rajasthan Board’s revised syllabus consists of names and parts of the syllabus for sophistication 12 which have been omitted for the ultimate exams to be carried out in March 2021. The latest Central Authorities tips said that faculties might choose to partially reopen from September 2020, nonetheless few faculties have been reopened particularly for sophistication 10 and 12 college students who can go to the varsity for clearing their doubts with the lecturers. Remainder of the courses are being carried out on-line for the scholars.