The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Spherical 2 mock seat allotment checklist can be launched on October 27. The OJEE 2020 spherical 2 mock seat allotment checklist can be launched on the official web site at ojee.nic.in. Earlier, it was scheduled to be launched on October 24. The scholars who have already got accomplished the OJEE 2020 counselling registration and selection filling course of for spherical 1 inside October 22, will have the ability to verify the Section 2 seat allotment checklist.
Candidates having their identify within the OJEE 2020 seat allotment checklist must full the selection locking course of between October 28 to October 31 to verify the allotted seat. Candidates failing to take action will lose their probability of admission by OJEE 2020. The examination officers have launched the revised schedule for OJEE 2020 counselling on the official web site. Candidates can verify the revised schedule by clicking right here.
OJEE 2020 counselling: The way to lock the allotted seat –
- Step 1: Go to at ojee.nic.in
- Step 2: Candidates must select freeze or float choice for seat allotment
- Step 3: Add the required paperwork
- Step 4: Make the fee of provisional admission price which is Rs 10,000 for normal class college students and Rs 5000 for reserved class candidates
- Step 5: As soon as the seat locking course of and doc verification is finished, candidates can be known as for additional admission course of by the mail
Candidates can verify the step-by-step counselling course of by clicking on the direct hyperlink supplied right here.
Candidates who can be known as for additional OJEE 2020 admission course of must report back to the given venue on the given time and date. OJEE officers have introduced the registration course of for OJEE 2020 counselling spherical 1 for JEE Principal certified candidates on October 12. The OJEE first seat allotment checklist 2020 can be launched on November 3. Candidates can free or float allotted seats until November Four to November 8.