Nationwide Eligibility cum Entrance Check (NEET) consequence 2020 can be introduced on October 12. The consequence can be declared on-line on the official web site at ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates who’ve appeared for the NTA NEET examination 2020 might want to enter their particulars just like the roll quantity, date of delivery and safety pin to examine their outcomes as soon as declared.
As soon as the NTA NEET 2020 outcomes are out, these steps should be adopted to examine the consequence:
- Step 1: Go surfing to the official web site at ntaneet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, search for an choice that reads, “View NEET-UG 2020 -Outcome” and click on on it
- Step 3: A brand new web page will open through which you may be requested to enter your particulars together with roll quantity, date of delivery and safety pin. As soon as that is performed, hit the submit button
- Step 4: A brand new web page consisting you consequence will open
- Step 5: Obtain and take a print of the NTA NEET UG 2020 outcomes for future reference
The NTA NEET 2020 scorecard that you will note will embrace your rank and marks obtained in UG entrance examination. The rating card may also incorporate NTA NEET 2020 subject-wise percentile rating, whole marks, All India Rank (AIR), and class rank.
Solely those that are capable of meet the NTA NEET 2020 minimize off can be known as for NEET counselling 2020 and seat allocation course of. The minimal qualifying standards for normal or unreserved (UR) class candidates is at the very least 50 percentile, whereas for many who are from SC/ ST/ OBC will mandatorily have to fulfill 40 percentile.
For the unversed, the NTA NEET 2020 examination was held on September 13 this 12 months. The examination was carried out in a standard pen and paper mode. NTA UG 2020 was held in 3843 NEET examination centres throughout the nation.
It have to be famous that 15 AIIMS and two JIPMER medical schools may also grant admission to the NEET candidates by way of NEET consequence 2020.