– PC : My Result Plus
Graduate Management Aptitude Council, GMAC has commenced the additional registration process for the NMAT 2020 examination. As per the official notification, the additional registration process for NMAT 2020 will be held from January 18 to 31, 2021. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of NMAT commenced i.e. nmat.org.in.
Candidates who aspire to take admission in top MBA colleges across India, can visit the official website and fill the application form online. Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT)-2020 is a national level entrance exam held for admission in the management courses in India. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
NMAT 2020: Important Dates
- Starting of additional registration window- January 18, 2021
- Last date of additional registration window- January 31, 2021
- Additional window exam delivery start date- February 02, 2021
- Additional window exam delivery end date- February 08, 2021
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
– Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
– The applying candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
– The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NMAT 2020: How to Apply?
- Login to Official Website: Candidates will be required to visit the official website NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in.
- Read Details: Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- New Registration Process: Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password
- Fill the Application: Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Application Fee: Submit the application fee and cross-check the application details before final submission.
- Print application: Finally submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
For more related updates, candidates can visit the official website of the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).