News18 Logo

NEET 2020 End result More likely to be Declared Tomorrow at ntaneet.nic.in

Education and Career

Nationwide Eligibility-cum-Entrance Check (NEET) outcomes are anticipated to be launched on Friday (October 16). The outcome might be declared on-line on the official web site at ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates who’ve appeared for the NTA NEET examination 2020 might want to enter their particulars just like the roll quantity, date of delivery and safety pin to examine their outcomes as soon as declared.

The Nationwide Testing Company (NTA), that performed the NEET examination, had confirmed that the outcome might be declared on October 12.

NEET was first began as a nationwide mixed entrance examination for admissions of aspirants in MBBS, BDS and different undergraduate medical programs in India.

For the counselling of 15 per cent of All India Quota Seats, NTA will present an All India Rank Advantage Checklist to the Directorate Common Well being Service (DGHS), Authorities of India. The testing company will even share the outcome with states and different counselling authorities for the remaining 85% seats in dental and medical faculties — each authorities and personal in nature.

As soon as the NTA NEET 2020 outcomes are out, these steps should be adopted to examine the outcome:

Step 1: Go browsing to the official web site at ntaneet.nic.in

Step 2: On the homepage, search for an choice that reads, “View NEET-UG 2020 -End result” and click on on it

Step 3: A brand new web page will open during which you may be requested to enter your particulars together with roll quantity, date of delivery and safety pin. As soon as that is executed, hit the submit button

Step 4: A brand new web page consisting you outcome will open

Step 5: Obtain and take a print of the NTA NEET UG 2020 outcomes for future reference

The NTA NEET 2020 scorecard that you will notice will embody your rank and marks obtained in UG entrance examination. The rating card will even incorporate NTA NEET 2020 subject-wise percentile rating, whole marks, All India Rank (AIR), and class rank.

Solely those that are in a position to meet the NTA NEET 2020 reduce off might be known as for NEET counselling 2020 and seat allocation course of. The minimal qualifying standards for common or unreserved (UR) class candidates is not less than 50 percentile, whereas for many who are from SC/ ST/ OBC will mandatorily have to satisfy 40 percentile.

For the unversed, the NTA NEET 2020 examination was held on September 13 this yr. The examination was performed in a conventional pen and paper mode. NTA UG 2020 was held in 3843 NEET examination centres throughout the nation.

It have to be famous that 15 AIIMS and two JIPMER medical faculties will even grant admission to the NEET candidates by way of NEET outcome 2020.

NEET counselling might be performed by DGHS as per the schedule offered by Medical Council of India (MCI).

Totally different central and state universities have various standards, based mostly on which they supply admission to medical aspirants.

As an illustration, 15 per cent medical seats at Delhi College might be crammed based mostly on the All India Quota, nonetheless the remaining 85 per cent seats will solely be given to college students who studied the final two years of college (customary 11 and 12) from Delhi.

Supply hyperlink