News18 Logo

NEET 2020 Consequence Anticipated on October 12 at ntaneet.nic.in, Steps to Examine

Education and Career

The results of Nationwide Eligibility-cum-Entrance Take a look at (NEET) — the doorway examination for medical aspirants — are anticipated to be introduced on October 12 at ntaneet.nic.in.

This comes after Union Schooling Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank mentioned that the end result might be introduced quickly to stop any delay in beginning the brand new session.

Officers from Nationwide Testing Company (NTA) — the company that conducts NEET — confirmed that the end result might be declared on October 12.

NEET was first began as a nationwide mixed entrance examination for admissions of aspirants in MBBS, BDS and different undergraduate medical programs in India.

For the counselling of 15 per cent of All India Quota Seats, NTA will present an All India Rank Benefit Listing to the Directorate Common Well being Service (DGHS), Authorities of India. The testing company may even share the end result with states and different counselling authorities for the remaining 85% seats in dental and medical faculties — each authorities and personal in nature.

NTA has already launched the provisional reply key for NEET 2020.

· For checking NEET end result, candidates first have to open the web site https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx

· There’ll seem a tab to view outcomes of NEET 2020.

· Click on on the tab and enter the required info, such because the roll quantity, date of beginning and the safety pin.

· The end result for the precise roll quantity might be displayed.

When you get your end result, it’s most well-liked to take a print out of the identical for future reference.

NEET counselling might be carried out by DGHS as per the schedule supplied by Medical Council of India (MCI).

Completely different central and state universities have various standards, based mostly on which they supply admission to medical aspirants.

For example, 15 per cent medical seats at Delhi College might be stuffed based mostly on the All India Quota, nevertheless the remaining 85 per cent seats will solely be given to college students who studied the final two years of faculty (commonplace 11 and 12) from Delhi.

Supply hyperlink