The registration course of for Widespread Legislation Admission Take a look at (CLAT) 2020 counselling will begin from October 6. To be able to register for the counselling course of, the scholars should register themselves for the CLAT counselling course of 2020. As soon as the method begins, this may be carried out on the official web site at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
Listed here are the steps by which one can register for the CLAT 2020 counselling course of:
- Step 1: Go to at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Step 2: You may be requested to enter your particulars to log in
- Step 3: You may be taken to a web page, search for an choice that reads, ‘Counselling’
- Step 4: On the brand new web page, you’ll have to search for an choice that reads indicative allotment checklist
- Step 5: In case your title is within the checklist, you can be eligible to pay the charges for the counselling course of. In case your title just isn’t there, it implies that you haven’t been brief listed
- Step 6: On paying the charges, it is possible for you to to entry an choice that reads ‘seat lock’. This selection will probably be subsequent to the Nationwide Legislation College (NLU) that has been allotted to the candidate
- Step 7: Ensure you save a duplicate of the allotment checklist for future reference
The NLUs will begin the method as soon as the CLAT 2020 result’s launched on October 5. The college will probably be sending particular person name letters to the qualifying candidates. Those that obtain the CLAT qualifying letter should be certain that they pay the counselling charge and choose the NLUs of their choice.
As soon as the method is full, the scholar will probably be allotted a seat in one of many NLUs. In case a scholar just isn’t glad with the seat that has been allotted to her or him, then she or he can apply for an improve. Those that are glad with the seat allotted to them can settle for or lock their seat.
It have to be famous that the allotment of the seats will probably be carried out on the idea of preferences that might have been talked about on the time of registration and the benefit rank of the candidate in CLAT 2020.
The first CLAT 2020 seat allotment checklist will probably be out on October 9. Following this the second and third lists will probably be launched on October 11 and October 14, respectively.