NIFT 2021 Exam
– PC : My Result Plus
National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT is to conclude the application process for NIFT 2021 exam without late fees today, January 21, 2021. The Institute is conducting the entrance examination for admission to the Bachelor of Design, Bachelor in Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Management programme.
The application form is available online on the official website of the NIFT at nift.ac.in. The candidates who have not yet filled the online applications are advised to visit the official website and fill-up the form.
The application form is available online on the official website from December 14 to January 21, 2020, without late fees. While the application form with late fees will be available on the official website from January 22 to 24, 2021.
NIFT 2021 – Important Dates
Start date of NIFT 2021 registration process
December 14, 2020
Last date to fill the NIFT 2021 application form (without late fees)
January 21, 2021
Last date to fill the NIFT registration form 2021 (with late fees)
January 24, 2021
NIFT 2021 written test date
February 14, 2021
NIFT 2021 – Application Fee
General/OBC (Non-Creamy)/GEN EWS Category
SC/ ST/ PWD Category
NIFT 2021 – How to fill the application form online?
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website of NIFT at nift.ac.in.
- Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password
- Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary Submit the application fee and check the application details thoroughly
- Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website – nift.ac.in