Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 answer key for the February session has been uploaded by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Aspirants who took the JEE Main exam 2021 between February 22 to 26 can check the provisional answer key along with their response and question paper from the website. The candidates who are not be satisfied with the answer key may raise objections by paying a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 per question. This facility is available from March 03 up to 05.00 PM.
“Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared,” said NTA.
Here are some important things that the aspirants must know about JEE Main provisional answer key:
1. The provisional answer key can be accessed through the application number and password or date of birth.
2. The objections or challenges in the answer key will be accepted till March 3 up to 5 pm and payment of the processing fee can be done by 6 pm. No challenge will be entertained without a processing fee.
3. Once all the challenges and objections will be registered, they will be scrutinized by a panel of subject experts. If the objections were found valid, the answer key will be revised accordingly.
4. NTA will also release the final answer key after considering all the objections and challenges. The result will also be published on the basis of the final answer key.
5. JEE Main exam for Paper-I is comprised of 30 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
6. Each question was of 4 marks and there is also a negative marking of 1 marks for every wrong attempt. Candidates can calculate their probable score by matching their answers with the answer key.
Here is the direct link to check JEE Main 2021 provisional answer key