The candidates who have provisionally qualified for APPSC Group-1 Main Written (Conventional Type) Examination are aware that the APPSC Group-1 Services Main Examination is scheduled to be held from 02.11.2020 to 13.11.2020 from 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M in all 13 district centers and Hyderabad center.
Read about New farm bill 2020 here
Therefore all the candidates are hereby informed of the steps taken for smooth conduct of said examination, such as; Andhra Pradesh Public Service has come up with the most awaited update regarding APPSC mains 2020, which is going to be held from 2 November to 13 November .Here is the update
- The Commission has taken appropriate steps on preventive measures to conducting the said Examination to contain the spread of Covid – 19, as per the guidelines of the Government of India as well as A.P State.
- As part of this, candidates must bring their own mask, Gloves, personal hand sanitizer, and transparent water bottle (Detailed instructions may please be seen inappropriate place of Hall Ticket).
- Candidates may note that the Question Paper will be supplied through Tab(Electronic device) in both the English/Telugu versions. Candidates may answer in English OR Telugu OR Urdu (except qualifying papers i.e, English and Telugu) as chosen by the Candidates. After completion of the examination, the candidate should handover the Answer Booklets as well as Tab (Electronic device) to the invigilator.
- In this regard, a Demo Video / User Manual for Tab-based Examination of APPSC Group-I Services is available on the commission website (https://psc.ap.gov.in/), and candidates my view this for better understanding.
- The APPSC Group-I Services Hall Tickets, pursuant to Notification No. 27/2018, dated:31.12.2018 will be hosted on 19.10.2020 A.N in the Commission’s Website(https://psc.ap.gov.in/). Therefore all the candidates, who have provisionally qualified for Group-I Main Written (Conventional Type) Examination are hereby
advised to download Hall Ticket well in advance to avoid last-minute rush and should follow the Guidelines and Instructions as provided in the Hall Ticket.