– PC : mrp
The Graduate Administration Aptitude Council (GMAC) is conducting the NMAT 2020 software course of for admission to MBA Programmes. The GMAC will conclude the appliance course of for Narsee Monjee Aptitude Check (NMAT) 2020 on November 20, 2020. The applying kind is out there within the on-line mode on the official web site of NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in.
Aspiring candidates can go to the official web site and fill the appliance kind within the on-line mode.
Narsee Monjee Aptitude Check (NMAT)-2020 is a nationwide degree entrance examination held for admission within the administration programs in India. NMIMS Administration Aptitude Check managed by the Graduate Administration Aptitude Council (GMAC). NMIMS is among the premier institutes of the nation providing administration programs. It’s persistently ranked amongst the top-10 B-schools in India.
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Administration Research or NMIMS conducts its personal examination i.e. Narsee Monjee Aptitude Check or NMAT for admission to its programs.
NMAT 2020: Essential Dates
- Beginning of on-line registration – September 14, 2020
- Final date of registration- November 20, 2020
- Scheduling of NMAT examination – September 14, 2020, to December 02, 2020
- Re-scheduling of NMAT examination – September 14, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Registration retake – November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Re-take Scheduling – November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- NMAT examination date – November 04, 2020, to January 30, 2021
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Standards:
– Candidate ought to maintain a Bachelor’s diploma in any stream from a acknowledged college.
– The making use of candidate ought to have obtained a minimal of 50% marks of their qualifying examination.
– The candidates these learning of their remaining yr/semester of the qualifying examination are additionally eligible to use.
For extra associated updates, candidates can go to the official web site of the NMIMS Administration Aptitude Check managed by the Graduate Administration Aptitude Council (GMAC).