AMBALA: A significant fireplace broke out in two multi-storey industrial buildings positioned on Shukul Kund Street in Ambala metropolis inflicting loss to property, officers stated on Sunday.
The outlets within the buildings handled wedding ceremony supplies.
The hearth was observed round 10 pm Saturday evening when a lot of the outlets had been closed as a consequence of Diwali celebration, in line with police and fireplace division officers.
The hearth began from the fourth flooring of the constructing which later unfold to the bottom flooring.
A fireplace division official stated the reason for fireplace couldn’t be ascertained to date.
The hearth was introduced beneath management previous midnight, he stated.
Sonu, proprietor of one of many outlets broken within the fireplace, stated the loss could possibly be enormous.