JoSAA counselling 2020 fifth allotment record is scheduled to be launched at 5pm on Tuesday. The allotment record for the fifth spherical for admissions into high technical institutes of the nation will probably be launched by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). The JoSAA counselling 2020 fifth allotment record will probably be out there on the official web site. Candidates who’ve registered for the fifth spherical of JoSAA counselling 2020 will be capable to test the allotment record utilizing their login credentials at josaa.nic.in.
Following JoSAA counselling 2020 fifth allotment seat allocation, candidates will probably be required to report back to the faculty assigned, get their paperwork verified and pay the admission charge to verify their seat. This may be carried out ranging from 5 pm in the present day until November 5, 2020. No withdrawal of purposes will probably be entertained after November 6.
Candidates can test the JoSAA 2020 first allotment record by logging in instantly at josaa.nic.in.
Step-by-step process to test the JoSAA counselling 2020 fifth allotment record:
- Step 1: Go to the official web site of JoSAA at josaa.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on on the “View Seat Allotment End result – Spherical 5” hyperlink out there on the touchdown web page. You’ll be redirected to a brand new window. Alternatively, you’ll be able to click on on the Direct Hyperlink talked about above
- Step 3: Enter the JEE (Principal) 2020 Utility Quantity, Password and Safety Pin within the enter fields out there on the display screen. Candidates can use the “Forgot Password” choice to reset their passwords
- Step 4: Click on on the Login button
- Step 5: JoSAA 2020 fifth allotment record will probably be displayed on the display screen. Candidates can test which faculty and course is being provided to them
- Step 6: Save a duplicate of the allotment letter and take a print out which will probably be required to be produced on the institute on the time of doc verification
JoSAA counselling is being performed for admissions into the IITs, Nationwide Institute of Expertise (NITs), Indian Institutes of Info Expertise (IIITs) and different Authorities Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).