File picture of UPSC constructing.
Over 10 lakh candidates have reportedly utilized for the united states Civil Companies exams this yr. The second sitting shall be held from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Final Up to date: October 4, 2020, 11:52 IST
- FOLLOW US ON:
The Union Public Service Fee (UPSC) carried out the primary half of the Civil Companies (Preliminary) Examination 2020 on Sunday (October 4) and the second half is scheduled for two:30pm. The exams have been scheduled to be held on Could 31 however was postponed by 4 months in view of the coronavirus pandemic. The examination shall be held at 2,569 centres throughout 72 cities within the nation.
Over 10 lakh candidates have reportedly utilized for the Civil Companies exams this yr. The second sitting shall be held from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. Listed below are a couple of vital tips for the candidates:
– Candidates should put on a masks or face cowl, with out which one will barred from coming into the corridor
– Sanitizers in clear bottles are allowed contained in the corridor.
– Social distancing needs to be adopted within the campus and contained in the examination corridor .
– Every examination centre will accommodate at one-third of its capability.
– Candidates have to convey their picture ID playing cards, whose quantity is given on their e-admit playing cards.
– The entry for the afternoon shift will shut at 2:20 pm.
The Delhi metro began its operations at 6 am on Sunday from terminal stations of all traces as a measure to facilitate the scholars for the united states examinations.
“To facilitate college students for the united states examinations, Delhi Metro companies will start at 6 AM from terminal stations of all traces on 4th October,” the Delhi Metro Rail Company tweeted on Saturday.