Institute of Banking Personnel Choice will conduct the IBPS Probationary Officers prelims examination on October 3, 10, and 11, 2020 throughout the nation. IBSP PO prelims examination 2020 admit card has already been launched on the official web site ibps.in.
Candidates can obtain the IBPS PO admit card 2020 by utilizing their registration quantity and password. Examination officers have additionally launched the IBPS PO info handouts which comprise all of the essential info associated to the examination, together with the essential directions to be adopted on examination day. Candidates are requested to undergo the data handout and comply with all of the IBPS PO 2020 examination day directions. Candidates can learn the data handout straight by clicking on the hyperlink right here:
IBPS PO Examination 2020: Essential Directions that ought to be adopted
· Candidates should attain the IBPS PO 2020 examination centre on the talked about time.
· Candidates ought to carry a clear water bottle, private hand sanitizer, masks, gloves, pen, admit card, and a photograph ID.
· Candidates should comply with social distancing norms and put on a masks throughout all the examination.
· Candidates will need to have Arogya Setu App of their telephones. If a candidate doesn’t have a smartphone, then he/she should carry a declaration to this impact (declaration is offered together with this Name Letter) and present the identical to the safety guard on the examination venue.
· Candidate can’t share any of their private belonging/materials with anybody.
A complete of 1417 posts for IBPS PO can be found in IBPS 2020 examination. The IBPS PO Examination might be performed in CBT mode having 100 goal sort questions. The utmost marks within the examination are 100 and the time length is one hour. The questions might be requested from three sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Capacity and candidates should go the cut-off of every part to be able to qualify within the IBPS PO prelims examination.