JPSC CCSE 2021 important dates:
1. Start of application form: February 15
2. Closing of application form: March 15
3. Last date to pay application fee: March 16
4. Prelims exam date: May 2, tentatively
Steps to fill the JPSC CCSE 2021 application form:
Step 1. The interested candidates can visit the official website of JPSC at jpsc.gov.in and click on the CCSE 2021 link
Sep 2. In the new window, click on the online application link
Step 3. There, read the instructions and details carefully and click on the new registration
Step 4. Key in your required details carefully to complete the registration
Step 5. A system-generated user id and password will be sent to the registered mobile number and email. keep that safely and proceed for further details
Step 6. Upload your documents in the specified format and make the payment of JPSC application fee
Step 7. Download a copy of the JPSC CCSE 2021 application form
JPSC CCSE 2021 eligibility criteria:
1. Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
2. Age limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and must not exceed 35 years. The reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per the government norms.
The JPSC has also released the tentative date for CCSE prelims exam. It is scheduled to be conducted on May 2. The admit card for the successful applicants will be released later on the official website. Applicants are requested to keep visiting the official website for further updates.