These are the one of the best IAS Aspirants Quotes which will motivate you for your dream service to the nation in future. These are best way to know what is the spirit of Indian Administrative Service aspirants and how to live a life in a right way to be successful in life.
The Importance of the IAS in Society
“Today there is a government, there will be a problem, there is solution. Today there is a matter of judgement, there will be a call.” Jawaharlal Nehru The above quote from Jawaharlal Nehru sums up the importance of the civil service in our country. As a country, as a civilization, and as a world, we have come a long way. Our Constitution and our institutions are living examples of that. The Civil Service is one of the key pillars of our functioning democracy. The importance of ensuring justice, empowerment, the security of life and property of the citizenry is one of the reasons that has led our founding fathers to establish the IAS.
33 Inspirational Quotes for IAS Aspirants
Here are 33 inspiring quotes from well-known personalities for IAS aspirants.
- Success can never be achieved without hard work and perseverance.
- The most successful person is one who gets up one hour earlier than he needs to, and goes to bed an hour earlier than he needs to.
- I have never let success get to my head. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” —Swami Vivekananda
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” –Anonymous
- “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” –Anonymous
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
- “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” –Proverb
- “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” –Anonymous
- “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” —Vaibhav Shah
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” —Chris Grosser
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison
- “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” —Kim Garst
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” —Henry Ford
- “If you’re going through hell keep going.” —Winston Churchill
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” –Anonymous
- “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” –Anonymous
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” –Anonymous
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” —Bruce Feirstein
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” —Lolly Daskal
- “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
- “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” —Albert Einstein
- “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” –Anonymous
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” –Anonymous
- “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” —Anonymous
- “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” —Lolly Daskal
Not all Quotes need to be equally applicable to all applicants. Choose two or three quotes that most inspire you. Write them on a piece of paper and paste them in your study room. It will keep reminding you and help you continue to prepare with greater enthusiasm.
For latest Articles [Paper wise GS 1-4] and Solved papers[2010-2020] join us @ https://t.me/UPSCexamNotes1
UPSC ESSAYS click here
GS Paper 1 click here
Gs Paper 2 click here
Gs paper 3 click here
GS paper 4 click here
Sociology click here
Entertainment click here